Friday, July 16, 2010
Cammy v188.8.131.52 (Webcam Spy) UPDATED 01-02-10
A simple webcam spy with its own server.
This is ment as an addition to RATs with bad or none webcam features themselves.
Works with all tested cams, even those where RATs like Bifrost or PI fail.
There are no installation features, autostart or anything else.
Even injection to browser is missing, so you need to get a crypter like fly crypter to do this stuff for you.
If you are on Vista or Win7, you need to build the server under WinXP!
Otherwise the server won't connect back!
I'll try to fix this issue in next versions.
- Screen capture
- Idle time displayed
- Captures can be saved in sub folders depending on current date and time
- Options to minimize capture size (resizing and cutting on server side)
- Many (many, many, many) fixes on both sides
- Connection is now encrypted
- New option: Refresh cam list
- Two profiles for each cam: preview and save
- Auto resume capturing when saving was enabled before disconnection
- Connection is now compressed
- (Great) new feature: Motion detection
- Highly improved motion capturing - thanks for the example, knib! Much more efficient and precise now. For an explanation look here: http://hackhound.org/forum/index.php?topic=31165.msg189855#msg189855
- New feature: Send X frames after motion is detected.
- Completly redesigned and improved client window.
- Server is much more efficient now.
- New screenshot
Please update your servers!
- Resolution support: Not every resolution displayed will work. If you have trouble with this, select the (Default) entry in the resolution list. This will set Cammy to work like in previous versions.
- Transfer changes only: This options will make the server send only the changed areas of the capture. With wrong motion detection settings, this will cause artefacts in the image. I recommend MS>=5, S<=8.
- Some more info in the client windows status bar
- Server should be a little faster now
- Many fixes, more stable
Report date: 2010-05-31 14:40:34 (GMT 1)
File name: Cammy.exe
File size: 503296 bytes
MD5 Hash: 19c3b5e186730c27593af6826bc1c4e3
SHA1 Hash: fe19a0562b5b921e468813fb888b24610f6c768f
Detection rate: 2 on 19 (11%)
a-squared - -
Avast - -
AVG - -
Avira AntiVir - -
BitDefender - -
ClamAV - -
Comodo - -
Dr.Web - Trojan.DownLoader1.8402
F-PROT6 - -
G-Data - -
Ikarus T3 - -
Kaspersky - -
NOD32 - -
Panda - -
Solo - -
TrendMicro - -
VBA32 - Embedded.Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bfwk
VirusBuster - -
Zoner - -
Scan report generated by
Tutorilal: how to use